1. We don't make software, but we make software better.
2. Software Testing is the only place where failure is always an option.
3. We break software so you don't have to.
4. Software Testing: The Bug Stops Here
5. We don't find bugs by chance , we create them by choice
Newton’s law on Testers
Bugs can neither be created nor be removed from software by a developer. It can only be converted from one form to another. The total number of bugs in the software always remains constant
"To tell somebody that he is wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing."
Sign On Testers Doors
Do not disturb. Already disturbed !!!